坏ALIAS

我和萧淑琪一起写的,给连我也觉得他过分的“ALIAS”


改编自TaylorSwift的“Love story”,要和她道歉,唱坏她的歌。


Nightmare story

We were both young when we first saw you

We were six-teen and the nightmare start,when you coming

With your super size of smelly ass.

You say you,good in mathic and teach us

See you blink your eye and move your nose and say hello

Make me want vomit.

That you were ALI-AS, look like a buffalo

And my mummy said stay away from buffalo

And I was crying on the staircase ,begging you go away

And I said

Buffalo fuck off please do not interrupt my life

I keep waiting the day you will go to hell

Just keep you mouth shut and stop bark like dog

If you ag-ree me baby just say YES!!!

The sun so shine but we looked super upset

My mum tell me do not emo always

I close my eyes

Escape this shit face a little while

Oh,oh,oh

That you were ALI-AS, look like a buffalo

And my mummy said stay away from buffalo

And I was crying on the staircase ,begging you go away

And I said

Who come save me,,he try to act like a king

This man so short,and oso very clumsy

I am just a kid scare I can’t defeat him

If you support me,baby just say YES!!!

Buffalo fuck off please do not interrupt my life

This song is just for you, and it’s real

Don’t be happy, we’ll public it out to blog

If you agree it baby just say YES!!!

I wish God can hear me

Please make my little little praying come true

I wish he be cooking

Although bad taste like the faeces I throw

And I said

Who came save me,from the man who act like king,

I keep waiting the day he will never come

It is a nightmare,I hope I awake.

He knelt to the ground and hope we will pardon him

Dearly friends ,cheer up ,you never have to be alone

Anti him and don’t be afraid with him

You have to trust that, evil must be loser

It is our story baby just clap hand

We were hate you since we first saw you

0 评论:

发表评论